This future pre-order title can only be added to your wish list at this time. The title will go on sale December 1, 2017 at 4:00 AM US Eastern Time. This item has a planned release for Late December
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Re-dressing a popular Intrada title! As needs to re-press Dressed To Kill arose, Intrada elected to return to original source mixes and remaster entire CD, making new enhancements to audio as well as judicious changes to original track assembly. Additionally, slightly re-worked packaging design by Kay Marshall enhances this new remastered edition. The following text accompanied initial Intrada release from 2013: Pino Donaggio score for Brian De Palma horror thriller gets brand-newly remixed, remastered & expanded CD! Michael Caine, Angie Dickinson, Nancy Allen bring delicious psycho-killer tale to life with terrifying results. Donaggio matches mayhem with his most vivid, intense film score to date. Gorgeous main theme plays in direct contrast to suspense material. Deserving spotlight is rhythmic slashing motif, scored for orchestra with frightening trombone glissandi stealing the thunder. Though present on original 1980 two-track mixes, striking color was somehow diminished. Brand new 2013 mix from newly-discovered actual 2" 24-track session masters finally unleashes chilling trombone color at last. Session masters (long considered lost when repeated searches kept leading to partial outtake rolls only) also allow Intrada to premiere dramatic material associated with Peter (Keith Gordon) assembling, mounting his surveillance camera to scope out sinister activities. Many other cues make world premiere appearance, including further exploration of dynamic action material. Two tracks were vaulted in two-track stereo only, the remainder were vaulted in 24-track formats. Together these pristine-condition masters allow rich, rewarding expansion of what is generally thought of as Donaggio's most terrifying work. Informative notes by Scott Bettencourt, dramatic art design by Joe Sikoryak complete exciting package! Natale Massara conducts. Intrada Special Collection release available while quantities and interest remain!
01. Theme From Dressed To Kill (Main Title) (4:10)
02. Kate’s Confession (0:44)
03. Bad Night (0:34)
04. The Museum (6:15)
05. The Cab (1:57)
06. The Note (4:18)
07. The Forgotten Ring (3:23)
08. Death In The Elevator (2:16)
09. Telephone Message From Bobbi (1:17)
10. Marino And Elliot (0:51)
11. Mike Arrives (0:33)
12. Peter Builds Camera (1:47)
13. Peter Sets Camera (2:26)
14. Policewoman Follows Liz (0:58)
15. Flight From Bobbi (2:23
16. After Flight (0:26)
17. Liz Chased By Hoods (1:25)
18. Liz And Peter (1:07)
19. Elliot And Levy (0:29)
20. Liz And Peter Watch Film (1:01)
21. Dressed To Kill (1:36)
22. The Erotic Story (2:43)
23. The Transformation (4:04)
24. Liz At Police Station (0:17)
25. Romantic Interlude (0:43)
26. The Asylum (3:08)
27. Bobbi Outside House (0:40)
28. The Nightmare (4:15)
29. Theme From Dressed To Kill (End Title) (2:33)
Total Disc Time: 59.04