First Time Ever On CD!
Henry Mancini’s score for 1978’s WHO IS KILLING THE GREAT CHEFS OF EUROPE? occupies a fertile territory in the composer’s working career. Situated between a diverse mix of action, comedy, and dramatic movies – a trio of PINK PANTHER films, SILVER STREAK, 10, and Peter Sellers’ THE PRISONER OF ZENDA – GREAT CHEFS serves up a melodic musical menu of zesty flavors and satisfying tastes.
1. Theme From Who Is Killing The Great Chefs Of Europe? (Main Title)
2. Well Done Louis
4. Bombe Richelieu (Natasha’s Theme)
5. Italian Soup
6. They Hang Chefs, Don't They?
7. Bombes Away/Natasha In Venice (Natasha’s Theme)
8. Natasha's Theme (Piano Solo: Henry Mancini)
9. The Movable Feast
10. Late Night Call/The Gathering (Theme from Who Is Killing The Great Chefs of Europe?)
11. Fiery Finale (Who Is Killing The Great Chefs of Europe?)
12. The Final Feast/The Confession
13. Natasha's Theme (End Title)