Music from the successful 2014 Argentinian-Spanish film directed by Damián Szifron, and produced by Pedro Almodóvar.
The score composed by the twice Academy Award winner Argentinian-born composer Gustavo Santaolalla (Brokeback Mountain, Babel, 21 Grams, The Book of Life), provides an electrifying and fresh soundtrack conceived for orchestra and electronics, with the appearance of solo instruments as the ronroco, guitars and percussions.
The album includes songs by Giorgio Moroder, Lucien Belmond, Bobby Womack and David Ghetta. -QUARTET
01. Relatos Salvajes* (1:52)
02. Pasternak* (2:17)
03. Las ratas* (3:40)
04. Love Theme From Flashdance – Helen St. John (3:28)
05. El más fuerte* (3:42)
06. Bombita* (3:07)
07. Aire Libre – Lucien Belmond (3:57)
08. La propuesta* (6:33)
09. Fly Me to the Moon – Bobby Womack (2:06)
10. Babel Short and Dialog (1:17)
11. Titanium – David Guetta (4:06)
*Original Music Composed by Gustavo Santaolalla