PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of December 15, 2017 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Rebirth of Id is Penka's newest full-length orchestral album. It contains four tone poems, each telling its own story in a different genre (futuristic Sci-Fi dystopia; period drama; supernatural romantic thriller; fantasy). The structure of this exciting new work breaks the mold of Penka's previous concept albums as she strives for innovation in style and form. Just like The Woman Astronaut which Varèse Sarabande released in 2015, Penka's new album is deeply personal and inspired by her journey as an artist and cinematic composer.
EP 1 – Water Over Parched Land
Futuristic Dystopian Sci-Fi
1. Water Over Parched Land
2. Boys In The Salt Flats
3. In A Stunning Upset
4. Where Are You, Mother?
EP 2 – Claire Vick's Sketchbook
Period Romantic Drama
5. Claire Vick's Longing
6. Claire Vick's Regrets
7. Claire Vick's Haunted Heart
8. Claire Vick's Thwarted Hopes
EP 3 – The Piano Music Lover
Supernatural Romantic Thriller
9. Night Visions of the Young Executive
11. The Piano Music Lover
12. The Church Goes Up In Flames
EP 4 – Higher Me
Fantasy, Sci-Fi/Horror, Action, Drama
14. Hideous Monster Rising
15. The Motherland
16. Trains To Moscone (co-composed with Dan Diaz)