PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Mid December and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
We are pleased to release the complete edition OST by Riz Ortolani for the film “Gegè Bellavita” (aka “Genarino, hombre objeto femenino”) for the absolute first time on CD.
Riz Ortolani composed "Nun me scuccià", the brilliant and funky main theme sung in Neapolitan by the protagonist Flavio Bucci, which describes Gegè’s laziness to work and his passion for women. This pleasant motif returns in an instrumental version, alternating with a recurring upbeat tarantella in a pop version, and a romantic love theme. Originally C.A.M. published only one single (C.A.M. AMP 222) with two tracks (tracks 1 and 2). We were able to access the masters in stereo from the original recording session, which allowed us to use everything that had been recorded. This is another CD that enriches the discography of one of the most beloved composers in the world.
Gennaro Amato, known as Gegè, married Agata when he was very young and had nine children with her. Nevertheless, while she is busy from morning to night caring for the family and working as doorkeeper of the building, Gennaro is chronically lazy and finds a hundred excuses not to do what his wife tries to get him to do. Gennaro is well-endowed, and in addition to satisfying his wife, who he sincerely loves, he cannot resist the temptation of the other tenants: Rosa, Pupetta, Adelina, Iolanda, and Mercedes, who all use various excuses to attract him into their apartments and seduce him. Agata, who is pregnant again, finds out what has been going on. Once she manages to get over her jealousy, she decides to arrange for her husband's services to be paid for. The large revenue makes the Amato family rich. Gennaro discovers Agata's paysheets, gets angry, and runs off to the Duchess Attanasi, who wants to keep him as her lover. The new relationship does not last long, partly because it is completely unnatural for Gennaro, and he ends up returning to Agata.
1. NUN ME SCUCCIÀ (Titoli vocal) 3:28
2. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (tarantella pop) 3:45
3. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (valzer napoletano) 5:48
4. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (tarantella pop) 2:23
5. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (gli amici di Gegè) 2:45
6. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (discoteca) 3:23
7. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (momento buffo) 1:22
8. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (tarantella pop) 4:38
9. NUN ME SCUCCIÀ (strum.) 2:13
10. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (in due) 3:16
11. GEGÈ BELLAVITA (tarantella pop) 1:33
12. NUN ME SCUCCIÀ (Finale vocal) 5:54
Limited edition 300 copies