PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late January and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
The music was written by prolific composer ALBERT GLASSER (THE MONSTER MAKER, THE CISCO KID RETURNS, THE GAY AMIGO, GRAN CANYON among others) who composed a big score fitting a class A Hollywood film of the Golden Age. The CD contains all the surviving music for the film, which is most of it, restored and presented on CD, or any other format for the first time ever 63 years after being recorded!
Despite the small budget Glasser managed to write a big and adventurous score worthy of pictures with ten times the budget. Glasser’s music is very recognizeable and gives the film a more epic feel than it would have had managed to have without it.
The CD is strictly limIted to 500 copies. A Must for all classic sword and sandal and Albert Glasser Fans! -KRONOS RECORDS
1. AIF Emblem
2. Main TItle
3. They Throw The Spears
4. They Build and Launch The Boat
5. The Sea At Night
6. The Shark
7. Into The Vortex
8. The Capture
9. Papa Grimlet Meets The Girls
10. The Hunt
11. The Bacchanal
12. The Contest
13. Doug Fairbanks The Second
14. In The Cave
15. The Escape
16. The Fight On The Hill
17. The Dark One
18. The Burning At The Stake
19. Lightning Strikes
20. The Burial Pit
21. The Escape
22. Into The Water
23. End Title