PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of October 11, 2021 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Dragon’s Domain Records presents the original motion picture soundtracks to SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III, featuring music composed by Chuck Cirino for the 1995 horror sequels directed by Jim Wynorski, written by Mark Thomas McGee, J.B. Rogers and Bob Sheridan, and starring Gail Thackray, along with Wynorski regulars such as Deborah Dutch, Toni Naples, Kelli Maroney and Monique Gabrielle, not to mention Peter Spellos as Orville Ketchum.
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II began life one day when director Jim Wynorski noticed some sets were available at Roger Corman’s studios. After getting permission to film on the sets from Roger’s wife, Julie, while they were out of town and under the condition that Roger not find out, Wynorski wrote, cast and filmed under the title JIM WYNORSKI’S HOUSE OF BABES with no producer supervision. The Cormans were pleasantly surprised at how well the film had turned out and thought it would be easier to sell if it were a sequel to an existing film but neither of these sequels have anything to do with Carol Frank’s SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE, released in 1986.
In SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II, five college girls buy the old Hokstedter place for their new sorority house. Once the site of a multiple murder five years earlier, the girls are able to get a good price on the house. The girls decide to spend the night in the house so they can greet the movers in the morning. Before you can consult your Ouija board or take a really long shower, the girls are being creeped on by neighbor from Hell Orville Ketchum, who also happens to ply his trade as a butcher.
Released in 1993, SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE III, also known as HARD TO DIE, actually does not take place anywhere near a sorority house but finds at least five college girls who work in the high rise building of the Acme Lingerie Company working overtime one evening. A package mistakenly arrives at the office and one of the girls make the fatal mistake of opening the package, releasing an evil spirit that begins to pursue them. Peter Spellos returns as Orville Ketchum in his newfound role as building janitor.
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III continues the longtime collaboration between filmmaker Jim Wynorski and composer Chuck Cirino, which includes films such as CHOPPING MALL, DEATHSTALKER II, NOT OF THIS EARTH, TRANSYLVANIA TWIST, RETURN OF SWAMP THING, A DOGGONE CHRISTMAS, A DOGGONE HOLLYWOOD and, most recently, A DOGGONE ADVENTURE.
Chuck Cirino did not start his career as a composer, but rather as a programmer in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania for a Public Access cable TV station, where he learned how to create TV shows by himself, without a crew. In his spare time, he experimented with the station’s video equipment and created a series of genre productions that allowed him the opportunity to learn how to incorporate special effects into his work. After relocating to California, Cirino transitioned into directing high-end special effects television commercials. His first work as composer was for the 1980 cult film GYPSY ANGELS, which starred Vanna White and Richard Roundtree. Since then he has scored films for Roger Corman, directed music videos for bands like Earth, Wind & Fire and The Dickies’ KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE, and has recorded over 40 music soundtracks for feature films including SORCERESS, HARD TO DIE, TRANSYLVANIA TWIST, and many others. Most recently, he has scored A DOGGONE CHRISTMAS, A DOGGONE HOLLYWOOD and A DOGGONE ADVENTURE.
Chuck has worked as a producer, director, filmmaker, videographer, animator, special effects technician, editor, and composer. He executive produces and directs WEIRD TV, a television series featuring weird Americans, bizarre news, unbelievable events and outlandish skits. Chuck’s credits also include executive producer and director of the Sci Fi Channel projects, WORLDWIDE WEIRD and WARPED IN SPACE, and BABERELLAS, an independent Sci Fi feature distributed by Xenon Pictures.
Dragon’s Domain Records is excited to bring SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III to compact disc for the first time, mastered by James Nelson at Digital Outland with exclusive liner notes by author Randall Larson, with the participation of the composer and the director.
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II
1. Sorority House Massacre II: Main Title (3:12)
2. This is the Place / Orville Appears (1:48)
3. Hokstedter’s Funhouse (2:46)
4. You’ll be Needing Me / Squeaky Clean (1:47)
5. Spooky Basement (3:26)
6. Peeping Orville / Ouja (2:45)
7. Spooky Kids (1:54)
8. Bumps In the Night / Spooky Bear Traps (5:49)
9. Bad Basement / Blood Face (3:11)
10. It’s Got To Be Orville! (3:09)
11. Toilet Death (4:17)
12. Bathtub and Basement Blues (4:33)
13. Hokstedter’s Revenge / Orville’s Big Rescue (5:11)
14. This Man is Not Dead! (1:20)
15. Sorority House Massacre II: End Credits (2:36)
Total Time: 48:22
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE III
01. Hard to Die: Main Title (2:54)
02. Enter Orville / Flash Back (4:28)
03. Zombie Movie Source Cue (1:37)
04. The Box / The Basement (8:28)
05. The Girls Start to Die (7:24)
06. Going For the Gun / Orville Returns / Elevator Drop (10:33)
07. From the Basement to the Roof / Over the Edge (3:56)
08. Still Alive / Shoot Out (3:36)
09. Final Confrontation / Orville Saves the Day (4:40)
10. A Beginning (1:01)
11. End Cast (1:06)
12. Hard to Die: End Credits (2:20)
13. A Beginning (Alternate Mix) (1:05)
14. End Cast (Alternate Mix) (1:00)
Total Time: 54:45
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III is a limited edition release of 500 units.